Interviewing myself: My transition from Naval Officer to College Student 12/24 by Tony Reeves - JD MPH BS | Social Networking

Interviewing myself: My transition from Naval Officer to College Student 12/24 by Tony Reeves - JD MPH BS | Social Networking: There is nothing more terrifying than leaving the safety of your job to becoming a struggling college student, especially if you are not sure you are going to be able to make it through the program. Tune in today as I do this 'self interview' of me about it was like to transition from a Naval Officer to a struggling college student. There was a lot decisions made a long the way and I hope you can gain some insight from my experiences.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I’m Not Trying to Make New Friends After 40 (And Why That’s Okay)

The Crossroad Before Confidence: How Struggling Through College Taught Me More Than Grades Ever Could

The Power of Finding Peace in Unique Outlets